Our lives are useless today without a fridge. Almost all the houses have a vegetable or fish market on holiday.
From there it is eaten throughout the week. We think that if we keep food in the fridge, we can eat it whenever we want.
But when I went to heat the food, it turned out to be bad so if you keep food in the fridge, you have to follow some rules.
When keeping food in the fridge, the inside temperature must be 4 degrees Celsius and the temperature in the deep freezer must be minus 15 to minus 16 degrees Celsius.
In extreme heat, many people say that food kept in the fridge is not fresh, how the vegetables dry out, the cooked food smells or the smell of one food mixes with another food.
Many people do not understand why food is spoiling fast despite being kept in the fridge, or why the taste of fish meat is being spoiled in the deep freezer!
How to keep food in the fridge?
Vegetables – You used to keep vegetables in plastic bags for so long?
Change this habit from today. Keep vegetables wrapped in paper bags or newsprint.
The food will be fresh and will not be wasted or catch insects. Capsicum, therefore, stays good for a long time if kept in the fridge.
Keep vegetables and coriander leaves in the fridge or you can boil the vegetables and put them in a container. When keeping eggplant, apply a little oil.
Do not keep anything in the fridge door – Do not keep lemon, ginger in the fridge door. Keep bottles of vinegar, sauce, etc. in the fridge door.
Butter- Butter, cheese, we just leave it at that. But if you want to keep the butter good for a long time, you must keep it in an airtight container.
Wash the fish and meat- Meat well and put it in an airtight container with salt, pepper powder, and lemon juice.
Also, keep in mind everything else if you want to keep food –
1. Chopped onion or ginger, garlic in the fridge, lightly salts it first. Now put it in an airtight container and keep it in the fridge and always try to keep it.
2. Eggs in a bowl without putting them in a tray. Eggs will be good.
3. Always keep a slice of raw lemon in the fridge. Also, wipe the fridge with baking soda in hot water every 10 days.
4. Never leave any food uncovered. This degrades the quality of the food. Food is wasted it is bad for the body.
5. Fill cans of powdered milk or biscuits and keep them in the fridge. It will stay crisp for a long time to be good to eat.
6. Cut as much fruit as you eat and keep it in the refrigerator. Do not cut excess fruit.
7. Eat cooked fish and meat kept in a deep freezer for 4 hours. Otherwise, it will get worse.
8. Any cooked food can be spoiled in one or two hours save beforehand.
9. Leave the cooked food outside before cooling and then refrigerate.
10. Use lid when refrigerating any food.
11. Cooked pulses spoil faster than other foods. So cook the pulses as needed.
If there is excess left after eating, heat it in the microwave. Then cool and refrigerate.
12. When making any food, cool it fast and then put it into the refrigerator.
13. Do not heat food out of the refrigerator. Leave a little outside and heat the food after it comes to normal temperature.
14. Do not touch the food with your hands. Then it can be ruined quickly.