What Are The Benefits Of Sycamore Leaf (Plane Leaves)?
Health Benefits of Sycamore Leaf
• It is primarily good for rheumatism, bone pains and waist, and neck hernia.
• It provides a benefit to skin burns. It regenerates cells.
• Sycamore leaves, such as psoriasis, are good for skin disorders.
• It is useful for epilepsy.
• Protects teeth and gums.
• People who are sick can also use plane leaves. Sycamore leaves are good for nausea.
• It is a useful plant for the quick healing of wounds.
• It is a plant that benefits when there is calcification in joints.
• Since it helps to remove edema from the body, you can also get rid of swelling in your body with the benefits of a sycamore leaf.
10 Best Health Benefits Of Sycamore Leaf
1. Bone Health: Particularly dried sycamore leaves, which have not come into contact with a polluted area, can be boiled. Sycamore tree leaves are known to be beneficial for bone health if boiled and drunk.
However, it has a significant effect on problems such as calcification. Similarly, dried and boiled sycamore leaves can be seen as a remedy for calcification.
However, it is not appropriate to consume sycamore leaf continuously. After consumption at certain intervals, it is necessary to continue again after a break.
2. Burns and Wounds: Sycamore leaves are also used to relieve pain in some burns. Herbal is important in this regard. It is said that sycamore leaves, which were boiled after drying and then made Warm, were applied to the area where the burns were removed.
It also contributes to the healing of wounds in the skin. Sycamore leaves, which increase the healing speed of wounds, also reduce the negative impact of the wounds.
However, is also stated that sycamore leaf is effective in gum problems. The sycamore leaf has an important role in helping dental health.
4. Edema: Edema and swelling occur at certain intervals in the body for certain reasons. It is also effective in eliminating these edema occurring in the body. It is stated that the edema and swelling of the body are reduced by finding and drinking boiled clean sycamore leaves.
5. Epilepsy: It is said to prevent or reduce the severity of the epilepsy crisis.
6. Hair Health: It is said to be effective and beneficial for hair health and scalp health. Dandruff is seen in the scalp due to dryness especially at certain periods.
Contributes to softening scalp. Likewise, a sycamore leaf that feeds the scalp has the characteristic of preventing hair loss. It is also possible to get rid of problems in the hair if applied to the hair and scalp by using clean sycamore leaves.
7. Vaginal Discharge: One of the problems that women complain about from time to time is vaginal discharge. It is indicated to be effective in the elimination of these vaginal discharge. If the Sycamore leaf is dried and boiled, may be possible to get rid of these currents.
8. Psoriasis: Sycamore leaves can also play an important role in the treatment of this condition which causes great problems in the skin.
9. Skin Health: It is known that it is good for the health of the skin by using dried leaves which are detached from the branches affected by the dust and smoke of the plane tree. Sycamore leaf has a cleansing role in skin health.
10. Nausea: Nausea is an occasional problem that causes discomfort. It is known that the correct application of sycamore leaves is the solution to nausea problems.
Sycamore Leaves Are Good For Calcification in Joints
Articular calcification is a disease that bothers many people. Arthritis of the joints causes pain in the knees or lower back, making difficult to walk and climb stairs.
Against joint calcification, Dr. Ibrahim Saracoglu (Turkish Doctor) has developed a very useful cure. A sycamore leaf cure can be applied as described against calcifications.
Prevents Formation of Dandruff in Hair
The leaf of the sycamore tree feeds the hair, invigorating the hair. Prevents hair loss. It prevents the scalp from drying out. It prevents dandruff caused by drying the scalp in the hair. If you want to get rid of dandruff formation in your hair, you can use this healing leaf juice.
Sycamore Leaf Cure Recipe
- The answer to the question of how to prepare sycamore leaf water is quite simple.
- Sycamore leaves 2 sycamore tree leaves are used to prepare the cure.
- The sycamore leaves are first thoroughly dried.
- There should be no moist leaves.
- The dried leaves are primarily beautifully washed and broken into small pieces.
- Boil 2 cups of drinking water.
- Crumbled, small pieces of sycamore leaves are thrown into simmering water and boiled for another 1 minute.
- Sycamore leaves should not be boiled for more than 1 minute after being discarded.
- After boiling, leaves are drained and remaining water becomes ready for use after cooling.
- Drink a glass of sycamore leaf juice prepared against calcification on an empty stomach before dinner and a glass before bedtime at night.
- The sycamore leaf cure is continued for 15 days.
- After 15 days, 3 days are interrupted and the second 15 days are used again.
- Sycamore leaves cure should be prepared and consumed fresh every day.
Should Be Used What Kind Of Sycamore Leaf?
Since there are many sycamore trees in our country, you can choose the leaves of the sycamore tree you have collected.
But sycamore leaves that dry and fall to the ground should not be preferred. There is a high risk of fungus forming on the leaves that fall to the ground.
Therefore, you should use tree-ripened sycamore leaves by picking and drying. At the same time, the collected sycamore leaves should be recessed in the form of 5 pieces, not the whole leaf.