Although the name psoriasis is less familiar, the number of people suffering from this skin disease is not less.
In terms of numbers, this chronic skin disease is far ahead of the Novel Coronavirus.
Lots of people suffer from this skin problem. Most importantly, the disease is chronic.
In other words, there is no immediate relief from this disease. The disease comes back again and again.
Stays in self-glory for a few weeks then goes silent again for a few days. This type of problem can recur later.
It can happen at any age. In this disease, a thick red layer is formed on the skin, which looks like a rash.
This rash can cause itching as well as pain and swelling. It is more common on the outside of the elbow and the knee.
According to experts, this disease occurs when the body’s immune system is weak.
Symptoms of psoriasis include a red rash on the chest, back, hands, and various parts of the body. After that, step by step, various problems started.
Those parts of the skin become thick and fibrous and the skin begins to peel.
There is a risk of spreading throughout the body if not treated in the beginning.
How do reduce to psoriasis to alleviate their symptoms?
1. Reduce your mental stress – Any problem like psoriasis can cause stress. Stress can make things worse. So stay as stress-free as possible.
For this, exercises like yoga and meditation will prove to be very effective.
2. Take care of the food – Some food supplements can help you reduce the symptoms of psoriasis.
According to the National Psoriasis Foundation, taking dietary supplements foods.
Such as fish oil, vitamin D, milk, aloe vera, grapes can eradicate psoriasis.
3. Prevent dry skin – To avoid psoriasis, it is important not to let your skin dry out.
Try using a humidifier at home or office. Moisturizers are a great way to keep their skin soft with sensitive skin.
4. Soak the body in water – Although hot water can cause itching on your skin, mild hot water mixed with rock salt, milk or olive oil can help reduce itching in psoriasis.
5. Eat turmeric – Turmeric is effective for any skin disease. It reduces the inflammation caused by the disease. It can be added to food.
6. Eat healthy food – A good diet is very important to avoid psoriasis disease.
Read more – Prediabetes is harmful than diabetes!
Aquatic fish, nuts, and omega 3 fatty acids have the potential to reduce inflammation. In this case, it is beneficial to apply olive oil to the skin.
7. Avoid drinking alcohol – Avoiding alcohol is a good treatment to prevent psoriasis.
People who drink five non-light beers per week are twice as likely to develop psoriasis.
Therefore, doctors first advise people with this problem to stop drinking alcohol.
8. Don’t smoke – If you are addicted to smoking, you should quit this habit. Smoking and tobacco use can increase the risk of psoriasis.
9. Mild Therapy – Mild therapy is best for getting rid of cirrhosis. This therapy is used to get rid of the disease very quickly.
The doctors apply parabolic rays on the patient’s skin. This light slows down the growth of skin cells.
Always remember that – light therapy should always be done under the supervision of a physician.