Plum is usually green or red, walnut-sized. Green plum is sour, red plum is sweet. Green plum is generally consumed and loved throughout the world.
It is a very rich fruit in terms of vitamin B. Plum, which is usually grown in Turkey, has been grown by adapting itself to different climatic regions due to migration and wars.
The fruit of plum is also called can plum in Turkey. In spring, the life plum matures together with the advancing time and becomes the Japanese plum. It can be consumed fresh or dried. Compost of plum can also be made.
Vitamin A and Vitamin C, fiber source, potassium and copper minarets, copper plum phosphorus and iron contains.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Plum?
Strengthens the nervous system, removes anemia. Supports the functioning of the kidneys. It helps to eliminate some of the diseases seen in the liver. When the white flowers of the plum trees are dried and mixed with honey, intestinal worms are effective in reducing intestinal worms.
It is rich in fiber because it regulates the fast functioning of the intestines.
For this reason, it helps to lose weight and relieve indigestion problems. People who live in discomforts such as throat infection, throat swelling, and tonsillitis can benefit if they drink Plum leaves in hot water after boiling them in hot water.
It is known that estrogen balances the hormone, and it is recommended that women in the menopausal period consume it frequently. It is a full health depot because of its therapeutic and preventive properties.
Beneficial To The Gut: Fiber, also found in the plum component, regulates the fast functioning of the intestines. It is a very effective fruit in the treatment of intestinal worms.
Good For Asthma: It is very effective in preventing and treating diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, especially heart, stroke, calcification crisis, heart pains and heart palpitations caused by various reasons.
Eye Health: It also protects vision. Reduces the risk of developing eye diseases caused by old age.
Prevents Cancer Cases: Many scientific studies related to this subject (University of Oxford) have been found to prevent the formation of breast, breast and respiratory tract cancers in the study plum. Breast cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the breast.
Heart Friend: If we ask a question, which organ is the most useful of plums, the answer would be the heart. Because cholesterol prevents diabetes, as well as the antioxidant properties of the heart vessels to ensure blockage, blood cleansing, heart palpitations to the minimum level and many other features because of the heart health benefits, are incredible.
Against Macular Degeneration: It also can help protect against macular degeneration. Eating 2 servings of plum daily can reduce the risk of developing age-related macular degeneration. Consumed in the morning with your hungry wife has been seen to increase its effect even more.
Cleans The Body: Removes toxins from the body but also prevents constipation because it runs fast in the intestines. In general, it is a very effective food source for the digestive system. Because of this feature, plum is also seen as an excellent cleanser.
Protects Bile And Liver Health: Soluble fiber in plum is especially important for the health of the liver and bile. With this feature, it prevents the liver from getting tired by working excessively.
- It protects the health of postmenopausal women after menopause.
- Infection is good for diseases. It contains magnesium to relieve muscle problems.
- It takes the fatigue of the muscles and provides relief.
- Reduces cramping cases.
- The folate contained is very important for fetal development in pregnant women.
- It helps to lose weight.
- This juice protects skin especially.
- It is also widely used in care and cosmetic products.
- It protects tissue health, can eliminate damage caused by sunlight, strengthens the body and defense system.
- The patient can repair tissues.
- It also has an amazing contribution to hair health.
- When plum juice is applied to the head lesson, it can also eliminate dandruff problems.
- The adrenal gland may be a good solution for fatigue.
Benefits Of Green Plum
1) Another green plum that is a type provides many benefits in terms of health.
2) It is especially rich in vitamin C.
3) It contains a high amount of fiber.
4) Consumed fresh during the season can provide incredible benefits especially in the digestive system.
5) Contributes a lot to the digestive system, especially it is very effective in increasing bowel movements.
6) Because green plum bowel runs fast, it can effectively relieve constipation problems.
7) It can relieve bloating, indigestion and gas buildup in the stomach and intestines.
8) Strengthens the immune system.
9) It can contribute to tooth health when consumed as raw, gum pain can eliminate gum bleeding.
10) Especially connective tissue can seriously contribute.
11) One of the most important features of green plum is that it makes it easier to lose weight.
12) It contributes to all the internal organs of plum with antioxidant properties.
13) It also protects eye health, may be caused by old age can remove eye diseases.
Benefits Of Dry Plum
On a clean cloth of plum, strip sun on average 10-15 days after waiting to be obtained after the dried plum is called. It can also be used to treat some health problems that may occur as they protect the body’s health in general.
It loses some properties only because it is kept in dry sun and therefore may not be as effective as raw plum. However, there are many benefits to health care;
1) The fiber content of dried plum is especially useful for the digestive system.
2) Plenty of vitamin K contained in it can prevent blood clots.
3) Plenty of potassium contained in dried plum protects the health of the heart and nerves.
4) The vitamin A contained in dried Plum is especially necessary for eye health. Prevents the cataract problem from occurring.
5) It is thought to be beneficial to skin health.
6) Another feature of dried plum is the antioxidant which protects the body in general and reduces the risk of getting diseases.
Benefits Of Plum Juice
1) It is obtained by boiling more plums and pressing very rarely. It is especially useful for skin health. It is widely used in maintenance materials.
2) Plum juice gives energy to the body and eliminates fatigue.
3) It makes digestion easier, relieves constipation.
4) Plum of the water has positive effects on the nervous system, protects the health of the nervous system.
5) People with anemia may consume 1 cup of plum juice in the morning and 1 cup of plum juice in the evening before going to bed.
6) During menopause, women can resolve health problems that occur.
7) It is a diuretic. In general, it is beneficial to the digestive system because the body cleans.
8) It makes it easy to lose weight, which prevents constipation and hemorrhoids can eliminate problems such as.
A) When it is consumed healthy, it was not determined that it constituted any problems in terms of health. Of course, as with all fruits, this fruit consumed too much, you may face some damages.
B) In addition to this, some people who use medication for diseases can cause health problems.
C) Because this fruit contains a high amount of acid, if consumed too much, the stomach acid rates can change negatively.
D) Urinary tract infections, kidney disorders such as cystic kidney diseases, and certain metabolic disorders such as hyperparathyroidism are also linked to Stone formation. Urinary tract infections, kidney disorders such as cystic kidney diseases and metabolic disorders.
E) Especially dry plums are thought to be good for people with diabetes problems.
F) Those with diarrhea problems should postpone consumption, its consumption during diarrhea increases the problem and causes more water loss.
Consumption is beneficial in terms of Health, provided that the amount of it is taken into consideration. It is possible to say that it is useful to dozens of organs. Consuming plum in season and fresh ensures maximum benefit from the benefits.