The center warned people against using N-95 masks including respiratory valves.
To this end, the Ministry of Health of India has sent guidelines to the States and Union Territories.
There, it is said, the N-95 mask attached to the respiratory valve cannot block the corona.
As a result, recommended to all please not be used for your safety.
In a letter to the states, Rajiv Garg, Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health, said it was a matter of common knowledge that the use of N-95 masks with respiratory valves was harmful.
In particular, the steps are taken to prevent coronavirus, such masks are the opposite.
Because under no circumstances can it prevent the virus from coming out of that mask.
In that context, everyone is being instructed to use face cover and at the same time to prevent misuse of masks.
To this end, the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) mentioned the previous guidelines for the use of homemade face masks issued by the Ministry of Health.
It has been said that using a face mask is now mandatory in India. The guideline was issued by the Center fast week April.
There was talk about how to make that protective face cover at home.
For safety follow this guideline issued by the Government–
1. Before wearing the mask, everyone should wash their hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
2. 70 % Alcohol-derived sanitizers can be used.
3. The face cover should be such that one’s face, nose, and chin are completely covered.
4. The mask should be changed every 6 hours. Wearing a wet mask is inappropriate.
5. After using the mask, he should not be thrown in the open. It should be thrown in a trash can with a lid.
6. You must wash your hands to remove the mask. Face masks cannot be shared with anyone else.