Benefits Of Ferula Asafoetida
It is also used as a raw material of many drugs due to some active raw material content. In addition to the use of the plant for humans, it is also a very important food source for animals.
What is Asafoetida Grass?
What Are The Benefits Of Asafoetida?
- With its powerful aphrodisiac effect, this herb increases sexual power. For those who suffer from sexual difficulties, they should be consumed regularly.
- It is a plant that should be used by those who can not have children due to the low number of sperm and poor quality. Asafoetida increases the number of sperm and mobility and increases the fertility of the egg.
- Used as a muscle relaxant, it helps to reduce muscle aches and to be used for those who have muscular problems.
- It can improve the nervous system.
- Asafoetida is a plant that has tranquilizers and tranquilizer properties in the people who have nervous and stress conditions.
- It is very useful for those who have problems with the digestive system. People who suffer from constipation frequently should use asafoetida at regular intervals, in this case, it helps to relieve the digestive system.
- It prevents the formation of diseases such as asthma and bronchitis and gives immunity to prevent such diseases.
- Fatigue and fatigue are a kind of plant that should be used in people who live because it helps to lift fatigue by giving strength and fitness.
- According to some reports, the use of poppy plants increases the likelihood of having twin children, but this is not based on any scientific explanation.
- Asafoetida prevents circulatory system diseases by increasing blood circulation.
How To Use Asafoetida?
It is used in certain ways in the disease. Although the application areas are not very wide, the preparation procedures are as follows:
• It can be consumed once a day, by making it into putty by mixing it with sweet honey.
What Are The Damages Of Asafoetida?
• There are not many side effects and damage of asafoetida, but there are some damages. these;
• Using the wrong amount of asafoetida is causing nervousness.
• Because of the use of excessive asafoetida, is begins seen symptoms of depression.