After washing the fish or cutting the fish, the smell remains in the hands.
Even if you wash your hands with soap more than once, many times you don’t want that smell does not go away.
That smell stays in the hand for a long time. Many people smell the smell of fish.
Many people do not like this smell even holding other utensils in that hand makes the utensils smell. The problem becomes there too.
This is why many people do not want to wash the fish, but because of the smell.
But what can be the way to get rid of this odor. It is very easy to get rid of the odor after cutting the fish if you follow a few household tips.
You will find almost all the ingredients in the kitchen. You can avoid these annoying situations by using some techniques.
Learn the easy and correct way to cut fish and remove smell form hand –
1. Use of turmeric and oil – Use this turmeric and oil to remove the odor after cutting the fish.
After you wash the fish, wash your hands thoroughly and dry them. Then apply oil and turmeric and rub your hands well.
Then wash your hands with soap. You will no longer have any odor on your hands. This is a way to get rid of the odor.
2. Use lemons – Lemon is very effective in removing odor. After you wash or cut the fish, rub the lemon juice well with both hands.
You can also apply a little orange juice in the same way. The odor of your hands will be removed and at the same time, a light smell of lemon will remain in your hands.
3. Vinegar & Baking Soda – One of the easiest ways to get rid of bad breath is to use vinegar and baking soda.
After cutting the fish, the odor will be easily removed. You mix one teaspoon of vinegar and one teaspoon of baking soda in a bowl.
Make the mixture well. After washing or cutting the fish, apply the mixture well with both hands.
Leave it for a while and wash your hands thoroughly with soap. The smell of fish will be removed
4. Use toothpaste – This item alone will not be available in your kitchen.
However, toothpaste is very useful to heal burns, so many people keep toothpaste in the kitchen.
In the same way, after washing or cutting the fish, apply toothpaste well by hand.
Wash it off after a while. The smell of fish will disappear from the hands.
5. Use a coffee scrub – People who don’t like the smell of coffee are probably rare.
Even after washing the fish, you can rub a small amount of coffee powder well with both hands. Then rub well and wash your hands with soap.